General Vendor Information and Guidelines:
- Indoor Booth: 6'x3' table and 2 chairs provided (Cost ($150-$200)
- Outdoor Booth: 10'x10' space $50 No set up provided, vendor may bring canopy, chairs, and table
- Vendor setup is from 8:30-10:45 am Sunday, December 3.
- Tear down is Sunday December 3, 3 pm- 4pm ONLY! Vendor agrees not to breakdown early.
- All food vendors must have a food permit and any applicable licenses.
- Vendor parking will be in the back of property, parking attendants will direct
- Please do not park your vehicle for extended periods in the loading zone (30 minutes or less). Be considerate and courteous to your fellow patrons at the event during loading/unloading.
- All applications will be reviewed. Vendors chosen will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions. All major credit cards and Paypal accepted.
- If chosen, a vendor agreement and map of the venue with available spots will be emailed to you.
- I advise you to get your vendor agreement/full payment in EARLY to secure a spot. Fill out the form below to be a part of this spectacular event!
- NO REFUNDS or credits will be given
- If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- We will email all vendors regarding acceptance as soon as possible.
- For vendors that have secured their spots, we will be emailing you details the week of the event.
- Wild Stallion Vineyards is in no way affiliated with Mari-Mac Designs Events and Promotions
Date of Show is Sunday, December 3rd 11am to 3 pm.